Trina Looks Back was born in the month of January 2017. The journey so far has been great. Here is the rewards and recognition it received till date. However, the best reward is when my readers are satisfied. So, thanks to all my readers for showering me with love, appreciation and smiles. To buy my book follow the link below.
- Barathon 2017 Winner
- Ri and Sid winner of the first prize for #HalfGirlfriend Contest organised by Blogadda in association with Balaji Motion Pictures.
- Dear Aisha– #LetterToHer winner of the Blogathon #Alettertoher organised by Women’s Web and Juggernaut Books.
- Terribly Tiny Tale was selected by Half Baked Beans as the best #TTT.
- A Death So Awaited was selected as the second best for the Flash Fiction contest based on the prompt A Death So Awaited by Half Baked Beans.
- Illusory Wife picked up by Blogadda as Tangy Tuesday Pick.
Chosen Best Reviewer by HBB for reviewing Window Seat
The post 26-11 and a True Story became a top post on indiblogger.
Mom and Momo was the top post on Indiblogger
Stop Stereotyping Women featured on Blogadda homepage.
The post Road Trip- Gujarat, #WanderfulWednesday was the top post on Indiblogger